When people talk about increasing penis exercise they usually mean exercising the corpora cavernosa. The corpora cavernosa consists of 2 chambers that run the length of your penis. It is filled with soft, spongy tissue. These chambers are responsible for your erection. When you are aroused, penile muscles respond, allowing blood to rush in and fill these 2 chambers, creating an erection. It then goes without saying that the total length and thickness of your penis when it is erect is dependent on the maximum size of your corpora cavernosa when it fills with blood.
Working with the corpora cavernosa to increase penis size is not just done through exercises. You might be interested to note that there is a surgical procedure where the corpora cavernosa is removed and replaced with balloon implants that mimic the function of the corpora cavernosa. Instead of balloons that match the size of your corpora cavernosa, larger ones can be implanted into your penis, making it longer and bigger. This surgery however, is not recommended for cosmetic purposes and is primarily intended for men who suffer from impotence. When increasing penis size, doing exercises are still the safest option I know of.
What makes the corpora cavernosa so special is that it is possible to encourage new cell growth in this area of your body. When you encourage new cells to grow, then you can make it bigger and longer. To encourage new cells to grow, you can do exercises that stimulate increased blood flow to the area.
One such exercise that you can do is called jelqing. This exercise makes use of your hands and is completely natural and safe. Here are the steps to this exercise:
- Get yourself into a 40% to 50% erection.
- Make a circle with your thumb and forefinger, and stretch out the middle finger, ring finger and the pinky. This should look like an OK sign.
- Use mild lubrication if you wish. Place the OK sign at the base of your penis. Then, with a firm grip, gently move your hand towards the head of the penis. You should do this without sliding your hand over the skin of your penis.
- Once you reach the maximum distance that your hand can move along the shaft without removing your grip, release it.
- Initially do about 20 to 30 repetitions per session, gradually working up to 50 repetitions per session. You may alternate hands if you like.
Men who have tried this exercise have reported seeing results within a couple of weeks of doing this exercise. Real results – in as little as 2 weeks! Anyone can do it, but those who have severe health problems or have Peyronie’s disease should avoid doing this exercise without consulting with their physicians first.
If you are thinking of using these natural exercises for yourself, getting high quality advice will allow you to get your desired results faster – free sites like this are often NOT the best way to learn but can be a great way to get an overview. To learn more about how you can use increase penis exercise to achieve the gains you want in the fastest and safest possible way, visit PenisAdvantage.com.